It’s All Yoga, Baby is a one-girl operation run out of my home office in Victoria, BC. I eke out a living as a freelance writer, ghost tweeter (seriously!), editor and social media consultant. This blog is part of how I earn my living, live my values, and contribute to my community and society.
I am always looking for sponsors to help me pay the bills and keep bringing y’all the best yoga resources, information, interviews and conversations.
I want to partner with companies and organizations for relationship-based and mutually supportive sponsorship exchanges.
Sponsorship packages (3-month agreement):
- prime sidebar ad space
- weekly tweets and Facebook mentions
- giveaway of your products or service
- “sponsor spotlight” blog post, highlighting your products, services and activities
Who I’d like to work with:
- yoga teachers, studios and teacher training programs (obviously)
- yoga apparel and product companies who make their products in North America
- yoga foundations and service organizations
- social businesses
- non-profit organizations related to health, youth, progressive ideals
- ethical and eco clothing companies
- organic, eco-friendly bath and body products companies
I’m more interested in your business practices than your branding. Impress me with your ethics and commitment to sustainability, not your image.
For more information and a detailed media kit, contact: roseanne @ itsallyogababy.com