Press & Praise
The media loves IAYB!
- The Globe and Mail, “The oversexualization of yoga“
- The Globe and Mail, “How yoga is turning into a protest movement”
- The Globe and Mail, “A shakeup in the yoga world prompts soul searching”
- Reader’s Digest, “The Blissologist: A Yoga Guru’s Revolutionary Approach to Wellness”
- Associated Press article on competitive yoga, syndicated on TIME.com, The Globe and Mail, NBC News, CBS News and ELLE UK
- Illa Fabulis, interview
- Starr Struck, interview
- Yoga In My School, interview
- Otherground NY, The People’s Yoga
Bloggers love IAYB!
“It’s All Yoga, Baby has always been on the forefront of yoga’s goings on, especially when it comes to supporting feminism or pointing out flaws in the presentation of yoga in the media.”
“It’s all yoga, baby is a veritable think tank on the popularity of yoga and its cultural implications. We always read it for a smart take on the intersection of yoga and popular culture.”
“This was the year of the yoga blogger with their relentless flailing amidst the shout-downs of increasing corporate branding and degradation of ‘true yoga’.”
YogaDawg, on his In/Out list of 2010 (IAYB was one of the “in” yoga blogs)